The right images on your website can increase the sales conversion rate by 64%. It’s important to understand why the right images should be used for your business website because every image used on your website is preaching something important about your business to your potential customers.
Think about it, you meet someone for the first time, and their clothes, shoes, hairstyle, and the way they behave gives you an impression of who they are within minutes.
Eventually, you may have more time to spend with them to know who they are but that is a luxury time most businesses don’t have. A visitor can come to your business website and don’t like the way it looks and leaves right away.
So, that’s why your business website needs to “Dress to Impress”, visitors can come to your business website and understand what your business is all about through the imagery.
A few questions to ask yourself about your current site images
Are they presenting my business right?
Are they my own images?
Are they clear and high-resolution?
Are they in the right size?
Are they in the right format?
Few tips on the questions
1. Ensure your images are representing your business right: Use images that are consistent with your business branding. For example, ensure the same style or color of your business branding reflects in the images used on your business’s website.
2. Ensure using your own images: This helps your business’s authentication and credibility. The best option is to use images of real people e.g employees, happy customers, working space, etc. And if you want to use online images make sure you have permission to use them. Legally, it’s considered the intellectual property of the photographer.
3. Ensure the use of high-resolution and crystal-clear images: if you have an online store, selling clothes, shoes, furniture, interiors, auto, etc you might need to get a good camera or get a professional photographer to do the job for you. Even as a service provider or products producer you need to use high-resolution images to stand out from your competitors.
4. Ensure your images are in the right size: This is very important for your business website responsiveness and user-friendly experience. You don’t want to use an image that is too large or too small, images that make your website load slowly or look ugly on other devices.
5. Ensure your images are in the right format: Make sure your images are png, jpg, and gif.
Was this article helpful to you?
Now, that you understand how the right images on your website can increase your sales conversion rate, what is your next action?
Let’s help you make the right decision, fill out the below form.
Don’t forget to share. Thanks